I have a surprise for all World in Conflict gamers. I've been working on a mod for about a week now, maybe close to 16 hours a day, in a mod I call "BalancerV1.0". I got it working surpringsingly great. This is my first mod I make and it was hard as hell, but as I have a bit of experience in computer programming, I used trial and error to learn everything this game has to offer (trial and error takes a loooooong time). Since I've been playing this game I noticed a few unbalanced gameplay issues related to realism. As soon as I noticed this, I was compelled to fix the game to what I feel was the closest bond between balance and gameplay. While I was making the mod I learned that balance and realism cannot mix together completely. This is a bit dissapointing, but a true reality. With a bit of effort I think I brought a new balance between the two. That's why I call it "Balancer". So... I made the mod, but there are a few things that need to be taken care of:
1. I don't know where to upload it.
2. Freaking mines are so hare to make (I deleted the mines).
3. How can I get space in the forums for my mod?
4. I have not tested the mod against human players for comprehensive balance, but did my best to not overpower units like there was "no hope".
5. How can this mod be played online with other human players?
I would appreciate if somebody is kind enough to guide me in the right direction (or if you wanna play my mod online. ;) Just tell me what to do.
"I'm not worried about the bullet that has my name on it. It's the one addressed "To whom it may concern" that scares me. You know what I mean?"
[Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at Aug 11, 2009 00:59 by Darkaisa.]