Feb 20, 2009 19:01

Hello all!

Today i'd like to present you with the MADCAT Project.

-What is this?

MADCAT is a project of unite WiC modders who wants to give their best to create an unnoficail WiC ex ever seen.
The idea was born by MadMonk777, when WiC Soviet Assault was cancelled by Sierra.
MadMonk777 wrote:
Modders Against Dumb Corporate A$$ Tards.

Requirements for enlistment:
1. You can't be happy about this: [www.gamespot.com]
2. You will do anything in ur power to stop anyone from Massive or Sierra Entertainment from losing their job over this.
3. You and all members including the founder will put their egos aside to create a money maker for World In Conflict that can't be ignored or swept aside. If the merger goes through and they do decide to discontinue SA or support for WIC, then we'll make them wish they didn't when sales for WIC spike because we together made a great mod or got people to realize how good of a game WIC is. (Over Ambitious? "We think not!")
4. You don't have to be a modder to join, but u must do something to help the cause whether its write letters to Blizzard, come up with ideas to prevent a worse case scenario, test this combined mod, tell ur friends to buy this game, or just plain raise hell about them even thinking about doing something so stupid. (But do it politely;)

I've never seen such good customer service and help from a game company before, and I don't want it to die. Do u? These people go out of their way to hear us complain and moan, but they bend over backwards giving us help when we need it.

I'm willing to drop my mod and put my head together with some other great modders to see if we can make something that would be too great for them simply to let go.

Now SA is back, but MADCAT will not die.

The team consists at currently 5 members:

-NvziblSkillz
-Tevkid
-MadMonk777
-Gen.Kenobi(me)
-Miclee(i think he's inactive)

But new members are always welcome!

Tevkid wrote:
In case anyone was passing through I thought I'd take the time to inform you that work is progressing. Most of our TA work is done and unit work is progressing. Real updates probably won't start until we get more into adding new content (maps models etc.). Anyway, we're alive, work is being done but it might be awhile before there's anything to show. It's certainly not too late to make your voice heard in terms of things you'd like to see over on the Ideas and Concepts forum.

Please support us applying for a position or register at our foruns at shot ideas!

Thanks,

-Gen.Kenobi

[Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Feb 22, 2009 22:49 by -=BOPE=-Gen.Kenobi.]

Feb 21, 2009 07:04

I'd like to add that we cooperate immensely, show each other tricks of the trade, and you really don't have to drop the current project you're currently doing to help. It's a good place to learn if you want to get started and want to contribute to the project in any way, no matter how small your contribution is. Just be willing to contribute a tad more as you learn.

Thanks.