Total Remake of the NY CGI Trailer

Our dear veteran film maker and WiC player Ranma has made an excellent remake of the NY CGI trailer that came out 2007 using only in-game footage.

You can watch it in HD here.

Or you can watch it on Facebook (for German users who can't watch the youtube version).

You can watch the original trailer here.

Read more about the video and discuss it in the original thread here at massgate.net.

WIC Modern Warfare Mod

A talented team of modders with our old friend blahdy leading the way, is currently working on a Modern Warfare Mod for WiC! The remake of the NY CGI trailer seen above was actually made with the MW mod.

MW Mod brings extensive blast into the World in Conflict gaming experience by upping the ante on realism and authenticity in every role – Infantry, Armor, Support and Air, while trying our best to keep everything relatively balanced for a fun arcade-style gameplay.

The mod is scheduled for release this September, right in time for the 3rd year anniversary of WiC!

Visit the official Facebook site, read more about the project and become a fan!
Gearhead
Community Developer
Ubisoft Massive

Ehm,

sorry the movie is blocked by youtube for users from germany!
Quote from -=[OMG]=-FromBack:
Ehm,

sorry the movie is blocked by youtube for users from germany!

There is a link for German users on facebook, as described in the official thread!

Cheers
Gearhead
Community Developer
Ubisoft Massive
Народ.. Если есть русские... Помогите связаться с администрацией игры в интернете... И не удаляйте пожалуйста сообщение, а ответьте... Хотябы на DrakonAR@bk.ru
Большие проблемы срейтингом, а написать не знаю кому.
Hello. My name is John. I would like to share a mod I made in 2009 and beta, to a final edition finished in February 2010. I never shared it and lost interest due to the fact that I thought nobody paid enough interest. The mod is called "Balancer1.0". I did not used any custom made content. All I used was the content from the game, however, the game feels diferent, adding more realism and putting your brain to use due to the rock paper scissor style balance. I clocked aprox 300 hours developing this project. I never knew how to share it and lost hope. but now I started playing WiC again and decided to give it one last shot. I want a game developer to try out this mod and tell me what he thinks. Please help me on this request, anyone.

Original Thread for mod: [www.massgate.net]
-John

"I'm not worried about the bullet that has my name on it. It's the one addressed "To whom it may concern" that scares me. You know what I mean?"