The World in Conflict Team is proud to announce the release of the official Mod Kit.
The mod kit, along with the already released map tool WicEd, makes all aspiring modder’s dreams come true. With a wide assortment of different tools, the mod kit let’s gamers create just the mods they like, be it a small balancing mod with tweaks on unit stats or a full-blown total conversion mod. With extensive documentation, a strong online community and a dedicated mod wiki, the only limit is your imagination!
The Mod Kit comes in two flavors – one with a sample map (europetest) for script tutorial, and one with just the core Mod Kit. Download Mod Kit with sample map here, or the core Mod Kit here.
Also, please note that if/when you update your World in Conflict client in the future the Mod Kit may be temporarily incompatible. However, we will continuously update the Mod Kit to match the latest version of World in Conflict.
- The user can install multiple times.
- The only way to uninstall is to use ADD/REMOVE programs.
- In ADD/REMOVE programs all additional installation-names include a complete path to the installation.
The installation requires:
- World in Conflict version 18.104.22.168
- WicEd version 22.214.171.124 (WicEd + Hot fix)
- 5-6 GB of additional disk space per installation of the Mod Kit.
- Admin rights on the computer