Newer ThreadOlder Thread

Thread is locked

[wictracker.com]

replay №1010

statpadd ^^
Name: Red Assault
Clan Tag: -=LAW^=-
Those look like casual statpadders within a game in what the think is a secret little corner until you spotted them. They had been going about 8 minutes before being spotted.

Serious statpadders make whole games where all of them do what those 2 where doing. There is a lot of statpadding going on and it's easy to catch them at it, they are not ashamed of what they do. I just roll through the servers and look at players all with very high scores all in one server. Caught 5 of them at it for 2 games in a row, scoring 3000-4900 scores in one game and 2500-4300 in another. The current no1 leaderboard it's so funny(s.oliver, oliver.s) is one such guy that does it along with many many other different ways he cheats, he uses sometimes smurf in specs or on other side while he plays or friends and clan mates on other side making sure they get hit.

[Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Aug 03, 2009 20:55 by [[BBW]]Yellow Rabbit.]
WiC police to the rescue!
LOL

Classification of statpadder: Casual xD

Seriously L2P
Nobody cares.

[Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Aug 07, 2009 15:03 by [[BBW]]Yellow Rabbit.]
Quote from [[BBW]]Yellow Rabbit:
Quote from [=TGB=]Kutcher:
LOL

Classification of statpadder: Casual xD

Seriously L2P

If you think that is playing then you have a big problem. That sir is cheating and it's becoming a bit of an epidemic. I saw another two from 501st Clan doing exactly the same in spaceneedle in a corner yesterday, both players were kicked by all the other players.

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

DONT CARE ABOUT LB AND SCORE
Quote from [501VF]Leviathan_:

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

I don't really care about that stuff. the best way to learn to play is just play. you can read a thousand posts and guides but it is playing that counts and there is no counting for the stupidity of clan mates when playing clan wars. Really what I saw was more retarded than any pub I've played in. Tanks need vision and tanks need support. If team mates don't provide these in a clan war you @#$%&. I tell the guys that but they just don't listen. It's like yeah I've trying. Yeah I'll drop some airbournes later but it never happened. Not one repair or not one AA unit supporting. With all the vision to the other side. 6 or 7 nukes later you are dead. Then you are not allowed to play free role you got to do as THEY say. You got to give ALL your TA to some guy that will not use it ineffectively most of the time. Really it's not worth the time to sit waiting 20 minutes in the lobby to get some guys to start and then half an hour for them to press ready. While they decide tactics and I listen and last minute they change their minds and do something complete different to what was said. I tell you some people are just not worth the time of day but yeah that is how they role is what they said at the end. Not worth it.

You can just jump into a Pub and play. That is where it is at for me.

[Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at Aug 09, 2009 00:17 by [*MER*]Yellow Rabbit.]
Quote from [*MER*]Yellow Rabbit:

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

I don't really care about that stuff. the best way to learn to play is just play. you can read a thousand posts and guides but it is playing that counts and there is no counting for the stupidity of clan mates when playing clan wars. Really what I saw was more retarded than any pub I've played in. Tanks need vision and tanks need support. If team mates don't provide these in a clan war you @#$%&. I tell the guys that but they just don't listen. It's like yeah I've trying. Yeah I'll drop some airbournes later but it never happened. Not one repair or not one AA unit supporting. With all the vision to the other side. 6 or 7 nukes later you are dead. Then you are not allowed to play free role you got to do as THEY say. You got to give ALL your TA to some guy that will not use it effectively most of the time. Really it's not worth the time to sit waiting 20 minutes in the lobby to get some guys to start and then half an hour for them to press ready. While they decide tactics and I listen and last minute they change their minds and do something complete different to what was said. I tell you some people are just not worth the time of day.

Epic fail post
Quote from ^KRIG^Digeridoo:

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS
I don't really care about that stuff. the best way to learn to play is just play. you can read a thousand posts and guides but it is playing that counts and there is no counting for the stupidity of clan mates when playing clan wars. Really what I saw was more retarded than any pub I've played in. Tanks need vision and tanks need support. If team mates don't provide these in a clan war you @#$%&. I tell the guys that but they just don't listen. It's like yeah I've trying. Yeah I'll drop some airbournes later but it never happened. Not one repair or not one AA unit supporting. With all the vision to the other side. 6 or 7 nukes later you are dead. Then you are not allowed to play free role you got to do as THEY say. You got to give ALL your TA to some guy that will not use it ineffectively most of the time. Really it's not worth the time to sit waiting 20 minutes in the lobby to get some guys to start and then half an hour for them to press ready. While they decide tactics and I listen and last minute they change their minds and do something complete different to what was said. I tell you some people are just not worth the time of day but yeah that is how they role is what they said at the end. Not worth it.

Epic fail post

I really couldn't give a flying @#$%& about your clan wars.

[Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Aug 09, 2009 00:18 by [*MER*]Yellow Rabbit.]

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

Epic fail post

Have fun in your indefinite state of suck then.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
deathTouch
Leader of the Heavy Air Cartel
"Promoting unrestricted heavy air rape since 2009"

RIP SID_THE_SNAKE/Yellow Rabbit
Quote from d/c^deathTouch-:

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

Epic fail post

Well unless you play 1v1 which I don't then you know that sucking is a team event not an individual event.

Looking at your stats you have had your share of suckage.

[Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Aug 09, 2009 13:08 by [*MER*]Yellow Rabbit.]

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

Epic fail post

Well unless you play 1v1 which I don't then you know that sucking is a team event not an individual event.

Yeah I'm more interested in actually getting skill in the game and playing at the highest level of play than padding my stats on needle and posting my highscore replays of fail in the Replay forum for all to criticize. By the way I don't seem to have problems winning in 74% of pub games even with fail team members so maybe before you blame your team members you should reflect on your own skills first.

But let us never forget the wise words of yellow rabbit/SID_THE_SNAKE:

Pad Spaceneedle. Go Pro.

And how could we forget:

Spam APCs. Go Pro.

P.S. My stats are better than yours and:

1) I don't play spaceneedle. You on the other hand are a known spaceneedle @#$%&;

2) My main role is air, yours is support and yet I still have a higher Avg. Score.

So massive fail on your part trying to make a stat argument.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
deathTouch

[Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Aug 09, 2009 17:18 by d/c^deathTouch-.]

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

Epic fail post

Yeah I'm more interested in actually getting skill in the game and playing at the highest level of play than padding my stats on needle and posting my highscore replays of fail in the Replay forum for all to criticize. By the way I don't seem to have problems winning in 74% of pub games even with fail team members so maybe before you blame your team members you should reflect on your own skills first.

Pad Spaceneedle. Go Pro.

And how could we forget:

Spam APCs. Go Pro.

1) I don't play spaceneedle. You on the other hand are a known spaceneedle @#$%&;

2) My main role is air, yours is support and yet I still have a higher Avg. Score.

Tehehe
Sid? Sid the pro?
Forum 'Ignore' function needed badly!

Quote from [-uM]Gr33n:
Merke ... Eagle hat imma recht es sei denn die sonne steht tief XD
Quote from EagleEye-[²]:
Sid? Sid the pro?

Funny thing is that the person who putt that pic on WiCbase is a boon himself as he doesn't use a scout.

LEARN TO PLAY

PLAY MATCH MODE

PLAY CLAN WARS

Epic fail post

Pad Spaceneedle. Go Pro.

And how could we forget:

Spam APCs. Go Pro.

Lol, massive fail on all accounts. First I'm not sid and the stats don't mean a thing to me and I play all maps not just spaceneedle. 3rd I actively seek out those that pad their stats to expose them. If you think I pad my stats. Where is you proof or this @#$%& claim. Pad spaceneedle. When have I every done that. Anyone who knows me or see me on the server knows I don't pad anything. I just play to win. I don't care of score like you obviously do.

4th you excel at being a forum troll add that to your stats. 5th I play all roles. What gives it with the acp spam you keep going on about. you spam medium air and spam heavy air role 7 days long according to your stats and a lot less of everything else. I play balanced game much more than you do. I don't just play one role all day long. You don't play spaceneedle. You don't even play at all. I've never even seen you in a server. Get your @#$%& in a server and play and less of the @#$%& and trolling. You sir have a massive chip on your shoulder with that guy sid who ever he was. What did he do to you? Come on tell the story?

[Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Aug 10, 2009 00:22 by [*MER*]Yellow Rabbit.]
Lol, massive fail on all accounts. First I'm not sid and the stats don't mean a thing to me and I play all maps not just spaceneedle. 3rd I actively seek out those that pad their stats to expose them. If you think I pad my stats. Where is you proof or this @#$%& claim. Pad spaceneedle. When have I every done that. Anyone who knows me or see me on the server knows I don't pad anything. I just play to win. I don't care of score like you obviously do.

4th you excel at being a forum troll add that to your stats. 5th I play all roles. What gives it with the acp spam you keep going on about. you spam medium air and spam heavy air role 7 days long according to your stats and a lot less of everything else. I play balanced game much more than you do. I don't just play one role all day long. You don't play spaceneedle. You don't even play at all. I've never even seen you in a server. Get your @#$%& in a server and play and less of the @#$%& and trolling. You sir have a massive chip on your shoulder with that guy sid who ever he was. What did he do to you? Come on tell the story?

1) When I say pad I mean stacking spaceneedle servers and artynoobing/TA @#$%& them to gain points, ALA MR_TICKLE in these replays:

[www.massgate.net]

[www.massgate.net]

2) I would rather be exceptional at one role than @#$%& at four. Since 4 out of 5 players on a team only play a single role for every game, there's actually a demand for players who are good at one role. The 1 out of 5 players who is a flex has to be very good at all roles.

There's no real demand for people who are well-rounded at sucking, either in game or in life.

3) I can play other roles better than you too, probably even inf.

4) Check my signature if you've forgotten who SID_THE_SNAKE is.
deathTouch

[Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Aug 10, 2009 00:58 by d/c^deathTouch-.]

1) When I say pad I mean stacking spaceneedle servers and artynoobing/TA @#$%& them to gain points, ALA MR_TICKLE in these replays:

[www.massgate.net]

[www.massgate.net]

2) I would rather be exceptional at one role than @#$%& at four. Since 4 out of 5 players on a team only play a single role for every game, there's actually a demand for players who are good at one role. The 1 out of 5 players who is a flex has to be very good at all roles.

There's no real demand for people who are well-rounded at sucking, either in game or in life.

3) I can play other roles better than you too, probably even inf.

4) Check my signature if you've forgotten who SID_THE_SNAKE is.

I do NOT STAT PAD. I just play the game. TA is earned not given to me. I don't @#$%& it. I use it effective. I hardly ever nuke. I use it to win.

You know they should have banned you from the forum by now. The amount of crap you come out with.

I need a forum ignore button on this idiot.

point3 while that maybe be true, you scores are somewhat better than me in some areas but stats mean little, you have no idea so I take it is just the ego of you. You have never played in a server to see me and I've never seen you in a server unless you entered as a smurf or something cause I've never seen you ever.

[Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at Aug 10, 2009 01:36 by [*MER*]Yellow Rabbit.]

Thread is locked